There are many options that can be used to alter game play including changes to the Graphics, Sound, or a number of other features. Here are what each option does:
- Frame Skip - Configures the Frames that the game skips, set to 0 looks the nicest, setting it higher can improve performance.
- Video - Configures the way the video of the game is reproduced.
- Emulator - Configure various attributes of the emulator, such as save type.
- Sound - Configures sound, Changes from On, Mute or Off (Off accelerates the game)
- Gameboy - Configure color and border settings.
- Priority - Change the system priority of the emulator. May improve performance.
- Filter - Alters the image of the game. (See the article for more information)
- Joypad - Configures control setup.
- Language - Configures Emulator's Language. (not game's Language)